Performance Management Specialist - 1 year fixed-term contract
For more than 25 years, in Mega Image, success stories have been written over long periods of time. They are written by people for whom the passion for excellence, the loyalty and the desire to succeed regardless of situations or challenges represent a way of living and of continuous self-development.
Join us and be part of #ComunitateaMega!
We are looking for an HR Specialist to work in Talent Management, to play a key role in shaping HR practices and to help Performance Management reach next level.
These will be your responsibilities:
- Implement performance evaluation plan;
- Provide communication material and design campaigns around Performance Management;
- Acting as a pro-active subject matter expert for senior management and other relevant stakeholders;
- Contribute with the state-of-the-art tools/ practices for enhancing current HR approaches;
- Offer support and contribute to annual implementation projects in HR Department;
- Implement Success Factors system administration tasks, specific to performance and goal management;
- Offer support on technical issues independently or in liaison with Charisma & Success Factors technical support for performance management area;
- Support the project team and the implementation of Success Factors.
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people.
It’s necessary that you came up with:
- A degree in Human Resources, performance management, learning and development, communications or related fields;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Demonstrated expertise in Individual Performance Management;
- Previous experience in business processes, solution design, best practices and technology in technical/ business environments;
- Strong focus on customer service and communication, use influence and negotiation skills when appropriate;
- An aptitude for teaching, instructing and mentoring;
- Ability to partner with both technical and non-technical staff;
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good command of English;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
- Previous experience in a global or international organization;
- SAP Success Factors LMS and Performance Management knowledge and experience.
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news
#PerformanceManagement #SAPSuccessFactors #TalentManagement #Charisma