Windows System Engineer Coordinator
For more than 25 years, in Mega Image, success stories have been written over long periods of time. They are written by people for whom the passion for excellence, the loyalty and the desire to succeed regardless of situations or challenges represent a way of living and of continuous self-development.
Join us and be part of #ComunitateaMega!
These will be your responsibilities:
- Make sure the team’s standard and processes are applied to all windows servers& clients in the Romanian organization;
- Advise and provide guidance on guidelines and standardization within your team and across the company;
- Coordinate, guide, support& administer your L2 technical team;
- Optimize the infrastructure/processes to further enhance the availability of the service by means of creating standard procedures and processes, participate in workshops, working closely with other IT teams, following the guidelines of change management and incident management;
- Be responsible for daily administration of local systems, taking care of their stability and performance;
- Actively participate in improving team’s day to day activities via automation and orchestration techniques;
- Perform IT L2 support;
- Document new implementations and provide operational guidance;
- Create troubleshooting procedures and make handover to L1-Helpdesk or L2 teams;
- Follow-up and resolve the incidents of the Windows Engineering Team incident-queue within the defined SLO’s;
- Lead or participate in project realizations and coordinate teams involved (including 3rd party partners).
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people.
It’s necessary that you came up with:
- At least 4 years of experience in administration of Windows-based server and client OS, Active Directory configuration& management, Exchange 2010+, Exchange online administration;
- A deep technical knowledge in the following technologies: Office 365 (MS Teams, One Drive, Exchange online, SharePoint online, Power apps), Microsoft Clustering Technologies, Server virtualization via VMWare & ESX management, Scripting tools;
- Previous experience in administering medium-large infrastructure within enterprise environment;
- Strong communication abilities;
- People management skills (being a team leader);
- Analytical and problem-solving techniques, excellent troubleshooting skills;
- The ability to present and convince on any level from technical to management;
- The ability of decision making in difficult situations and considering a wide range of alternatives prior to making a decision;
- An autonomously way of working;
- Team player, coaching skills;
- A very good level of English (working within a wide multicultural environment).
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
- Symantec platforms previous experience (Management Platform, Endpoint Encryption & Endpoint Protection);
- Microsoft System Center knowledge;
- MDM/ EMM tooling knowledge (Airwatch, Intune);
- Proxy servers, VLAN, firewall, load balancers, routers, switches, SAN, NAS, TCP/IP knowledge;
- Good knowledge of office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Good knowledge of incident& change management;
- User support experience in a medium to large company.
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news
#WindowsSystemEngineer #LSSystemSupport #ActiveDirectory #Exchange2010 #Office365