Nota de informare candidati cariere
Pricing supervising manager
For more than 25 years, in Mega Image, success stories have been written over long periods of time. They are written by people for whom the passion for excellence, the loyalty and the desire to succeed regardless of situations or challenges represent a way of living and of continuous self-development.
Join us and be part of #ComunitateaMega!
These will be your responsibilities:
As Pricing Manager, you will work in the Price Management team. Together with your team you focus on creating customer affordability and you will make an impact by optimizing prices, price architecture, and the price perception of our brand. Your role is mainly focused on driving the price strategy tactics.
Here are some key questions you will be answering on your daily job:
- How can we translate customer insights into the right consumer prices?
- What is the influence of price elasticity on customer price perception?
- What are the most profitable investments in our price position?
- What are the market trends and how do we deal with them?
- Which tools can we develop to further assist our team?
Having a proactive and result driven mindset along with the ability to analyze and interpret data to generate great insights is the key to being successful in your role.
- You will be involved in designing and implementing the Pricing Strategy and coordinate the price analysis process: Price Optimization, Price Architecture, Price Perception.
- You will track and monitor pricing schemes having our targets in mind (KPI’s e.g.: sales, profitability, pricing index) and identify the best approaches to implement pricing tactics.
- You will evaluate market trends and translate those results into achievable deliverables.
- You will share your knowledge and best-practices with your team members to help them achieve their best professional self.
- You will play an active part in the improvement and upkeep of different pricing processes related to: Special corners, Zoning & Tiering, Own brands, Online shop,
- You will be actively engaged in collaboration with other departments for related processes like: Promotions, Category management, etc.
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people
It’s necessary that you came up with:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Finance/ Business Administration/Marketing;
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in the field of business intelligence, pricing, financial or commercial data analytics, marketing, market research;
- Proficiency in working with Excel and PowerPoint;
- Highly developed analytical skills with the ability to bring together relevant information and make data-driven proposals;
- A team-player mindset with excellent leadership and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Very good English skills.
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
- Good knowledge of BI tools (Power BI, SAP BI, etc);
- Project management experience;
- Team management;·
- Retail/FMCG experience.
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news
#PricingTeam #Retail #FMCG #Commerce #Marketing