Information Security Officer
For more than 25 years, in Mega Image, success stories have been written over long periods of time. They are written by people for whom the passion for excellence, the loyalty and the desire to succeed regardless of situations or challenges represent a way of living and of continuous self-development.
Join us and be part of #ComunitateaMega!
These will be your responsibilities:
- Support the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Information Security Program in Mega Image;
- Support in defining and guiding the execution of information security related risk and compliance activities, including but not limited to data protection, legal, and regulatory compliance;
- Support the design and operation of related controls to ensure compliance with both internal security policies and applicable laws & regulations;
- Report to local management or to the Group on the information security posture of Mega Image;
- Contribute to, and deliver suitable information security awareness, training and educational activities;
- Perform annual / periodic risk assessment activities with contributions from the information security policy;
- Lead or support regional projects impacting the information security maturity level of Mega Image;
- Be an equal partner of the Global Information Security team.
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people 😊
It’s necessary that you came up with:
- Work experience of 5-7 years on the field;
- Bachelor degree, preferable in IT or Technical field (or equivalent by experience);
- Strong Background and Professional Qualifications in Information Security Management (CISM, CISSP, CISA, etc.);
- Capable to provide, with minimal supervision and guidance, a multidisciplinary range of information security services;
- Fair understanding of Information Security industry standards/best practices (e.g., ISO27xxx, PCI DSS);
- Fair understanding of Information Security related laws and regulations;
- Strong project management and writing skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language;
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills;
- A friendly, self-motivated, open-minded and inspiring personality with good communication and negotiation skills;
- Organization, effective time management and professionalism;
- Result orientation and attention to details.
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
- Previous working experience and/or education experience in Europe or US.
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Company’s car;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Meal tickets card;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news 😊
#InformationSecurity #SecurityIncidents #SecurityPolicy #ITSecurity #MegaImage #AholdDelhaize