Finance Business Partner - Commercial
For more than 25 years, in Mega Image, success stories have been written over long periods of time. They are written by people for whom the passion for excellence, the loyalty and the desire to succeed regardless of situations or challenges represent a way of living and of continuous self-development.
Join us and be part of #ComunitateaMega!
These will be your responsibilities:
- Proactive finance partner in strategy development and formulation for allocated business area by providing adequate management information for decision making and appropriately built business cases and investment analysis;
- Plan, manage and elaborate the submission of the annual budgeting, forecast and Long-Term plan processes for the allocated scope/Business Unit and communicate these to the relevant stakeholders in order to give direction to the business unit in line with Company's targets;
- Support, challenge and help to develop reliable forecasts;
- Analyze, challenge actual performance against Budget/Forecast/Latest Estimate to gain insights into current progress and explain reasoning for variance;
- Present findings of cost analysis to the relevant management stakeholders in a clear way and provide financial business advise, usually by organizing either a round table or formal recurrent meeting;
- Business Partnering with the allocated business area to mitigate risks by building robust contingency plans and realizing the opportunities to ensure delivery of financial targets;
- Partner with the business unit to optimize the local initiatives and control the local element of spend, driving understanding and adherence to accounting policy and controls;
- Use the outcome of data analyses to generate valuable insights based on current performance / information;
- Gather feedback on existing management reporting process and implements new needs in order to assure the reporting packages are in line with the current needs of the users and provide the most relevant information;
- Design & test planning tools for his area of expertise to create a more stable environment for the planning process that is built on a relevant driver-based solution.
- Organize trainings on existing reporting package & tools in order to support the management of the allocated business unit in understanding the KPIs and results;
- Support Innovation decisions by working with cross-functional groups to gather and challenge assumptions and data for financial models;
- Building strong relationships is important and working as part of the integrated Finance Business partnering and BPP team to ensure good understanding and insight into complexities of the business unit.
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people
It’s necessary that you came up with:
- A bachelor/master degree in Finance Economics/Commerce;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the field of controlling, financial analyses, audit, reporting, corporate finance, investment management;
- Good knowledge of financial statements management, analyses and planning;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and deep Excel skills;
- Highly developed analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to bring together diverse data and information and form sound judgments and insights;
- Presentation skills;
- Ability to think strategically and cope with the business complexity;
- Result oriented and performance driven, attention to details;
- IT skills (desktop applications, legacy systems);
- Very Good verbal and written English skills;
- A team-playing mindset and good interpersonal skills.
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
- Expertise (as a user) of SAP is an advantage;
- Innovative mindset & Strategic thinking;
- Influencing, challenging;
- Decision making;
- Planning & Organizing
- Result & customer orientation.
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news
#FinanceBusinessPartner #CommercialArea #Merchandising #Inventories #Price&Promo #WorkingCapital #Finance #SAP