Be our next RPA Specialist! We dare you to work smarter, not harder! We’re offering you the opportunity to become an RPA expert and to have a real impact on our processes, by working closely with the business to identify opportunities for automation. You will design and build end-to-end solutions that automate manual processes in Mega Image.
You are not experienced on RPA? No worries, we will teach you. But you need to prove the ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly in new technologies and end-to-end processes.
You’ll have enough flexibility to work in a hybrid system and just about the right mix of human interaction, innovation and challenging projects.
Plus, we’re cool and friendly, so, definitely, a pleasure to work with😊
How you will contribute:
- Develop end to end RPA initiatives based upon roadmap or business needs;
- Evaluate feasibility of RPA Initiatives and allign with IT function on feasibility of RPA initiative and potential improvements;
- Follow-up, manage and keep each automation implementation on track, relying on project management methodologies and tools, to realize the projects within scope, budget and time agreed upon;
- Analyze, understand and document the “as-is” business processes in detail, review “as-is” processes and provide input for potential improvements;
- Design Automation Anywhere process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions;
- Configure new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well-structured, maintainable, easy-to-understand and alligned with the Group IT operations policies;
- Draw and maintain solution documentation;
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change and incident control process (RPA Governance);
- Solve issues occurred within day-to-day running of the RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required;
- Deliver test summary reports and request for stakeholder sign-off to enable RPA Implementation according to project timelines;
- Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and roll-out phases of the automation components;
- Participate in the various projects or changes that are affecting IT landscape of Ahold Delhaize Group during the following phases: analysis, testing, move to production, roll outs, post go live support.
Let’s talk about you!
To become our next colleague, you have to bring to the table the following:
- University degree in engineering / computer science / mathematics or equivalent are strongly preferred;
- Basic knowledge of project management & process improvement;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Microsoft Excel package mid-level (especially Excel, macros VBA);
- Willingness and the ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes;
- Process mapping knowledge with understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication skills, with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
We’re even a better match, if you also have:
- Previous experience in designing and writing test automation scripts;
- Knowledge of the Automation Anywhere tool;
- Good knowledge of SAP and business processes;
- Previous experience in any programming language or scripting;
- Knowledge related to the lifecycle of an IT product.
If we’ve just described you, then, we’re a match! 😊
We value your work, by offering:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal tickets card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.
If you also know someone who’d be a good fit for this role, feel free to spread the news 😊