For more than 25 years, in Mega Image, success stories have been written over long periods of time. They are written by people for whom the passion for excellence, the loyalty and the desire to succeed regardless of situations or challenges represent a way of living and of continuous self-development.
Join us and be part of #ComunitateaMega!
This job is available in: Sediul Central Mega Image - Bd-ul Timisoara nr. 28, cladirea Plaza Romania Offices, sector 6 Bucuresti
These will be your responsibilities:
- Create program roadmap with agreed priorities and engage with stakeholders to ensure projects are planned and progressing accordingly
- Program Management including program-level planning & dependencies
- Participate in building the budget estimations and benefits control tracking
- Partner with business owners and project sponsors to define project plans, resources needed and methodology
- Tracks project status, completion and results for testing, proof of concept or pilots realized during the program.
- Keeps the updates for risk and issues management.
- Covers the communication with stakeholders and overall program drive and steering;
- Problem-solving mindset; facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and ensuring information distribution to the right recipients.
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people
It’s necessary that you came up with:
- Master or Bachelor degree preferably in Finance or Business Management;
- Extended previous experience in a Project Management role (preferably on commercial or operational projects);
- Strong leadership, drive, problem resolution, conflict solving;
- Increased attention to detail, analytical financial thinking, forecasting and anticipation skills;
- Shaping and setting up complex teams;
- Ability to explain abstract terms and notions in an accessible and easy to understand way;
- Organizational simplification & optimization.
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
- Agile, Scrum of Scrums Master experience;
- Experience managing programs that combine Agile with Waterfall delivery.
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news
#Business Strategy #Optimization #PM #Agile #Waterfall #Scrum