Nota de informare candidati cariere
For more than 25 years, in Mega Image, success stories have been written over long periods of time. They are written by people for whom the passion for excellence, the loyalty and the desire to succeed regardless of situations or challenges represent a way of living and of continuous self-development.
Join us and be part of #ComunitateaMega!
These will be your responsibilities:
As Pricing Specialist, you will work in the Price Management team where you will optimize the pricing process. Next to managing consumer prices you will also think about price architecture, economics, and competition to contribute to the affordability of our brand. Your job is to make sure the goals of our pricing strategies will be achieved, and you will work closely with the Category Group Manager to do so.
It is important that you understand:
- The price level and assortment of our main competitors
- The market trends and dynamics
- The impact of promotional activities on price perception
- A logical price architecture for the assortment
Having a data analysis extended comprehension and excellent communication skills to present your findings from an advisor position is the key to being successful in your role.
- You will act as a liaison between the pricing team and category group managers to advise them on the right pricing strategy.
- You will steer our internal tools to achieve our commercial targets and you will come up with price optimization proposals.
- You will actively engage in the testing and adoption of new approaches and process optimization ideas.
- You will monitor the implementation of the Pricing Policy in our internal tools and strategic decisions.
- You track market trends and create dashboards to present price performance.
- You collaborate efficiently with other departments to support and respond proactively to customer needs.
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people
It’s necessary that you came up with:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance/ Economics/ Commerce;
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience in the field of business analysis, controlling, financial or commercial analysis, reporting;
- Proficiency in working with Excel and PowerPoint;
- Highly developed analytical skills with the ability to bring together relevant information and make data-driven proposals;
- Very Good verbal and written English skills;
- A team-playing mindset and excellent interpersonal skills.
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
- Expertise (as a user) of SAP;
- Expertise in working with BI tools (Power BI, SAP BI) or price optimization tools
- Retail/FMCG experience.
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news
#Price&Promo #Commercial #Merchandising #PriceOptimization