Organizational Design Specialist
Join our team and be part of all the big decisions about the organization’s structure. You’ll be SPOC for all related matters of organizational design and you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in other cool projects.
Join us in #ComunitateaMega!
What you’ll do as an OD Specialist:
- You’ll be responsible for the organizational design area (evaluating positions, structure changes and job content);
- You’ll be offering support to managers and HR partners with technical and administrative actions for department reorganization initiatives;
- You’ll offer support in workforce annual analysis and monitor the internal positions in order to assure business continuity and sustain HR processes;
- You’ll collaborate with HR Business Services for the maintenance of data related to evaluations and job families in HRIS system;
- You’ll verify the HRIS organizational structure through position management for all staff positions;
- You’ll be accountable for overall job content and job COR alignment for all company positions according with internal procedure and legislation;
- You’ll maintain the job matrix for all the jobs in organization;
- You’ll provide quality support and information on the job evaluation tool and methodology and its application in Success Factors & Charisma;
- You’ll be part of HR Projects and organization wide projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Sciences or related disciplines;
- 2-3 years of experience in HR;
- Fluency in English;
- Working experience in job and organizational design;
- Working experience with or knowledge about Romanian legislation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Time management skills;
- Problem solving oriented;
- Analytical thinking and research skills.
- Hybrid way of working and flexible hours;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.