Finance Business Partner Commercial - Supervising Manager
Are you ready to take on a challenge that would change your career and launch you on a path that leads to success? Mega Image is looking for the next member of our Finance Business Partnering team, part of Finance team.
As Mega Image Finance team, we are responsible, amongst others, for: Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Finance Business Partnering, Business Planning&Performance, Business Processes Management, Not for resale (NfR) Sourcing and Risk Management & Internal Control. We do this with a team of about 90 dedicated and enthusiastic finance professionals.
Currently we have a great opening in our Finance Business Partnering team for a Finance Business Partner.
In this function, you will be accountable for finance partnering activities related to Commercial area: Merchandising & Sourcing, Profitability, Inventories, Price & Promo, Shrink, Working capital.
The Finance Business Partner operates in the leadership team finance close to buying function and is therefore fully in the loop on the operational day-to-day developments and an integrated member of the both finance and buying team which is responsible for reporting, measuring, contributing to business plans, driving the planning cycle and challenging the operations on how to improve and follow up on profitability, projects and strategic initiatives.
Your role will be to:
- Proactive finance partner in strategy development and formulation for allocated business area by providing adequate management information for decision making and appropriately build business cases;
- Plan, manage and elaborate the submission of the annual budgeting, forecast and Long-Term plan processes for the allocated scope/Business Unit and communicate these to the relevant stakeholders in order to give direction to the business unit in line with Company's targets;
- Support, challenge and help develop reliable forecasts;
- Analyze, challenge actual performance against Budget/Forecast/Latest Estimate to gain insights into current progress and explain reasoning for variance;
- Present findings of cost analysis to the relevant management stakeholders in a clear way and provide financial business advise, usually by organizing either a round table or formal recurrent meetings;
- Business Partnering with the allocated business area to mitigate risks by building robust contingency plans and realizing the opportunities to ensure delivery of financial targets;
- Partner with the business unit to optimize the local initiatives and control the local element of spend, driving understanding and adherence to accounting policy and controls;
- Use the outcome of data analysis to generate valuable insights based on current performance / information and improve financial KPI’s;
- Gather feedback on existing management reporting process and implement new needs in order to assure the reporting packages are in line with the current needs of the users and provide the most relevant information;
- Design&test planning tools for his/ her area of expertise to create a more stable environment for the planning process that is built on a relevant driver-based solution;
- Organize trainings on existing reporting package & tools in order to support the management of the allocated business unit in understanding the KPI’s and results;
- Support innovative decisions by working with cross-functional groups to gather and challenge assumptions and data for financial models;
- Building strong relationships is important and working as part of the integrated Finance Business partnering and BPP team to ensure good understanding and insight into complexities of the business unit.
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- A bachelor/master degree in Finance Economics/Commerce;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the field of controlling, finance business partnering, financial analyses, audit, reporting, corporate finance, investment management;
- Good knowledge of financial statements management, analysis and planning;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and deep Excel skills;
- Highly developed analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to bring together diverse data and information and form sound judgments and insights;
- Presentation skills;
- Ability to think strategically and cope with the business complexity;
- Results oriented and performance driven, attention to details;
- IT skills (desktop applications, legacy systems);
- Expertise (as a user) of SAP is an advantage;
- Very Good verbal and written English skills;
- A team-playing mindset and good interpersonal skills;
- Innovative mindset;
- Strategic thinking;
- Influencing, challenging;
- Decision making;
- Planning & Organizing;
- Results orientation;
- Customer orientation.
We value your work, by offering:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Meal tickets card;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.