HR Project Manager/ 2 years fixed-term contract
For more than 25 years, in Mega Image, success stories have been written over long periods of time. They are written by people for whom the passion for excellence, the loyalty and the desire to succeed regardless of situations or challenges represent a way of living and of continuous self-development.
Join us and be part of #ComunitateaMega!
We are looking for a Project Manager to coordinate strategic HR Projects and to play a key role in our Organizational Development team.
A real opportunity for you, a great chance for us to work together and to deliver high quality projects!
These will be your responsibilities:
- You will co-create project plans in close collaboration with the Program Lead and Workstream Leads;
- You will help us think along and provide support on project approach, change approach and planning;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget;
- Plan every stage of the project and coordinate the human resources involved;
- Coordinate, monitor and constantly motivate team members, in order to make sure the tasks are completed on time;
- Coordinate third parties/ vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Always keep an eye on the budget;
- Assure the appropriate training for the team members involved;
- Constantly monitor and present to stakeholders reports on progress, as well as risks and solutions;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Perform risk management to mitigate project risks;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people
You are fit for this role if:
- You have minimum 1-2 years of experience in Project Management;
- You are able to juggle multiple projects at one time;
- You are able to work under time pressure and tight deadlines;
- You have good power point presentation, dashboards and reports writing skills in English;
- You are a people person who is able to connect with the different cultures that we have within our community;
- You have knowledge of project management processes, methodologies, workflow;
- You have strong project stakeholder’s communication and engagement skills.
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
- Working experience in a global or international organization;
- Previous experience in change management;
- Previous experience in technology & digital platforms/tools implementation projects;
- Knowledge of human resource processes.
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news
#ProjectManagement #HRProjectsCoordinator #MegaImage #Retail